Thursday, November 6, 2008

2008 North-West Conference Championship

Walla Walla, Washington
This last weekend we had our Conference Race which went well. The weather was good and the course was amazing! It is the first time I have got to run on a smooth, fast, hilly golf course for a race. This is what the DI school get to do, it creates good times, but it also cost the hosting school $4,000 for the day... which in my opinong is rediculous!


The night before was halloween so our team dressed up for dinner once we got back to Pendelton, where we stayed, from seeing the course in Walla Walla. This is a picture of Frances, my roommate from last year and one of my best friends, and I in out Nun outfits. Heck yes we look good!

The picture above is of the 3 Linfield Wildcats that placed at conference on the left is my roommate Shawn, who also finished 3rd in his race, and on my right is Tyler, who went to highschool with me and finished 2nd team all conference and ran the race of his life. It was awesome to see how far he has come with all his training since High School. I am really proud of him.

Above is a picture of the Women's All Confernce Team in order of finishing place from right to left. I was closer to the 2 willamette girls this time than last time. Maddie Coffmen, the conference champ is the #5 returner from last years national meet, so hopefully I will keep sneaking up on her in regionals and onto nationals. Right now I am dealing with an achilles injury and I have not been able to run since Sunday, but, hopefully things will come around and I will be ready to roll in Salem next weekend.

No comments: