Friday, November 7, 2008

Election Follow Up
I wanted to add one more thing for your consideration and in addition to the blog about the presidential election. My Aunt Belinda forwarded me an really interesting email that she recieved from our Czech Family in which the husband of Marcela who lives in the Czech Republic felt the immediate need to congradulate her on the selection of our next president. Isn't it interesting that the rest of the world has taken such huge notice? In fact, Kenya declared our election day as a national holiday. Crazy how the world works! Below is a bit from that email:

"At television trace just President electionin USA. I believ, that you elect good President. To me is likable BarakObama. I think, that the it'll be correct option. At our place is evening22:40 o'clock and all night will direct transmission President election. Teleview has title American night and begins in 24 o'clock. I wonder, how so will go against..I'm sorry, my English is very bad."

Yours truly,

Jarek Molák.

No comments: